Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Obama Vs. Hillary, Hillary Vs. Obama, I'm getting sick of this!

I really didn't want to touch on this considering it is all over the MSM media but I had to vent and state my view on this big circus event.

So in the recent news, Hillary wins Indiana & Obama wins North Carolina, that's great.
The issue now is, why doesn't Hillary drop out? Why does she continue to campaign when her own strongest political supporters are advising her to drop out? If this doesn't show how there is such a cult type of organization amongst these people, I don't know what will.

Personally, no one should ever drop out until' the convention, that is the purpose for having a convention but this is ridiculous. The democrats are looking to just to put a " Democrat" into the White House and not because they will best serve the people, more about a popularity contest. 

The Republicans aren't alone  in this either because there have been deals cut previously ( such as the one with Mitt Romney  and McCain where he'd drop out to run again in 2012. )
And who is blind to all this? The voter!

Don't let all this craziness confuse you of what is right and wrong, who is better fit to fix the problems of today and tomorrow because of what the MSM is reporting, do your research and vote wisely. I can't say it enough. This is the most important election to come around in the history of elections. We are on the verge of WW3, our economy is in shambles and not getting any better, people aren't getting paid what they deserve, the cost of living continues to rise no matter what tax you cut.

Barack preaches " change " and " yes we can " so " Yes We Can, Change " but what is changing? 
Hillary preaches " experience " but how is that experience going to make a real difference for the American people?

Is monetary policy changing? They don't even talk about it. 

Are the departments in which the Bush Administration propped up ( FEMA, TSA, Department Of Homeland Security, etc. ) being removed? Never even spoken about.

The promotion of Pre-Emptive wars? Barack might slow down on this one but Hillary has already threatened Iran.

Overall, I've said it before and I'm saying it again: The only thing that will change is the face for the history books, nothing more, nothing less.

If you are wondering why I haven't maybe mentioned McCain, Do I really have to? I think he does a good job himself by just talking in each state. I'm just glad that Ron Paul is going all the way to the convention, it gives me some form of real hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment